Hobo's Hoard SlotsWhile the plight of the homeless is certainly nothing to laugh about, the hopeless, clueless Harry, the main character on the reels in Hobo’s Hoard Slots, will keep gamblers endlessly amused. Featuring a wild symbol, bonus and free spins round, this 5-reel, 15-payline title is one that will keep players spinning for their chance to win.
How to Wager in Hobo’s HoardPlayers who wish to win real money on the reels in Hobo’s Hoard will need to place a wager on each spin of the game. Coin sizes range from $0.01 to $1.00, and players may wager up to five coins on each of the 15 paylines in the game, for a maximum per-spin bet of $75.00.
Symbols and Special Icons
- The symbols on the reels in Hobo’s Hoard are what one would expect, given the theme of the game. Offering icons that depict a shopping cart and the vagrant’s bindle, alongside more common symbols like cherries, lemons, apples, oranges and purple pineapples, players will find that the simple graphics in the game embrace its theme well.
- The wild symbol in Hobo’s Hoard is the trash can, and this icon can be used to replace almost any other symbol needed to create a winning combination on the reels with the exception of the scatter and the bonus icons. Gamblers will also find that landing five wilds on an active, paid payline will leave them with a remarkable 7,500-coin jackpot.
- The empty soda can marked “Spins” serves as the scatter symbol in the game, and this icon both pays and offers a shot at the free spins round. The bonus icon is depicted by the group of people standing together at what appears to be a bus stop in the city.
Free Spins and the Begging Bonus Round
- Once players spin at least three “Spins” soda cans anywhere on the reels, they will receive 10 free spins on the reels; this is an excellent opportunity land extra bankroll.
- Landing three bonus icons will launch the Hobo’s Hoard bonus round, and this is a prime way to land additional prizes while playing the game. Our hobo hero, Harry, will have the chance to score a meager day’s living by approaching strangers at the bus stop; after carefully weighing their options, gamblers must select a stranger to beg from; choose carefully, because each bonus round will only leave players with enough time to ask one character for cash.